You comment, you trackback, you Google, you technorati. You wish you blogdexed.
See what social software you are!
I am getting very excited for this weekend because my friends are coming down. They live in BFE, so we rarely get to see them (other than on their site and sometimes we see too much of them there ….right, Lindsay?) So now I am looking forward to spending some quality time with Heather and Lindsay while Simeon and Barney spend some quality time with their laptops. Boys. Whatcha gonna do?
I have to admit, I am not usually a big fan of the good ol’ USPS, but today they went ahead and out did themselves. Yesterday at work we got a letter from USPS that they will now allow us to order stamps by fax. I thought back at all the times I have stood in line, for what seemed like hours, at the post office just to take care of something that took, at most, 30 seconds. So I thought I would give them a try and order by fax. They even guaranteed that if your order was placed by 5 pm it would be there by 5 pm the next day! The NEXT day! So I faxed in my order at 4:45 pm yesterday and thought, “I wonder when my stamps will actually arrive. Probably like the cable guy…at the last minute!” And ya know what? They just got here! And its only 11:25 am. (It was even hand delivered.) That means I actual received my stamps in time to use them today! Low and behold, God must work at the post office, ’cause this is a miracle!
I hate it when people assume things. Why, oh why, would you want to go and do something silly like that? Don’t people remember that silly little song about assuming? “When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me” Ya know, cause its ass-u-me? Brother, people get a clue.
To Do Before I Die:
(This is an ever evolving list… Check back to see what I have completed!)
- Graduate from college
- See the Aurora Borealis
- Go white water rafting
- Get Married
- Visit all 50 states
- See the Grand Canyon
- Visit Mexico
- See the sun rise over the ocean
- Visit the Empire State Building
- Visit the rainforests
- Buy a house
- Ride a gondola down the canals in Venice
- See France from the Eiffel Tower
- Eat authentic Italian food
- Go on a cruise
- See the Volkswagen factory in Germany
- Celebrate Mardi Gras
- Obedience train my dogs
- Have a baby
- See a full solar eclipse
- Witness a tornado
- Learn to sew (more than just buttons and socks)
- Find a recipe for fabulous Tiramisu
- Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
100 Things About Me:
- I am pretty tall for a girl: 5’8″.
- I used to be really tall, but everyone else caught up.
- I am a Leo.
- I was born in the year of the monkey.
- The night before I was born my mother had a dream that she gave birth to a monkey.
- I am, however, NOT a monkey.
- Although, I used to love climbing trees.
- I was quite a tomboy.
- I love animals: I have two dogs (black labs), two cats, and two beta fish.
- I have a “thing” with even numbers (see #9).
Ok, so courtesy of my lovely husband I am now in the blogging business. I hope to get this site rolling within the next few days. In the mean time, all I have to offer is a boring lil’ site. So if you are looking for some more interesting stuff, take a gander over at my husbands site.