10. My Family-The breakdown
- Larry- My Dad- The busiest man on the face of the earth. I have to schedule appointments months in advance to see him…that is unless I stalk him by dropping by his work, or as I like to call it, “his home away from home.” I have learned every ounce of determination, dedication, and drive (like the alliteration?) from this man. Some people call it obsessive compulsive, but we won’t accept anything less. If you don’t like it, tough.
- Patsy- My Mom- The sweetest, most understanding person I know. She is always there for me when I need her. She is slowly teaching me all the domestic things she knows. I’m aspiring to cook as well as her (and believe me, Simeon loves it when I practice!) and maintain the cleanest household, however I think the sewing and gardening gene must skip generations!
- Jeni- My Sister- She is the sibling I can relate to most. She is one of my best friends. We have very similar personality traits (but she did get the gardening gene!). BJ, is her handy husband, and together they have created the most beautiful children: Emmitt, Emily and Hayden.
- Greg- My Brother- He always makes for interesting family gathering! He likes to “stir things up” and have heated discussions. He’s backed down with me over the years; as I can actual defend my positions now! He is the only person I know in real life that actually wraps presents in comics. He now has a lovely wife Amy, who brought Maile, Nicholas and TJ to our family, as well as their children together, Hannah and Benjamin.
- Darcie- My Lil’ Sister- She is the trouble maker in the family. She is very hot tempered and filled with energy. She has a very short attention span and changes her life path every time I see her. She is also the hardest person to track down. Short of installing a tracking device into her skull, I fear this will always be the norm with her. But she is my little sister and I love her anyway.
11. Simeon’s family
- Steve- Sim’s Dad- He is quite the Jack-of-all-Trades. His life has taken him on many different paths and I intend to utilize them all! Whenever anything breaks (or starts making weird noises) Sim scampers off and calls his dad to save the day. He can be a very sweet, but don’t mess with the man’s Tequila!
- Jesse- Sim’s Lil’ Bro- I have been luck enough to watch Jesse grow up over the years. I first met him as a free-spirited boy, and have watched him evolve into quite the young man. He is also he musical member of our joined families. He can honestly pick up (or sit down at, as the case may be) any musical instrument and figure out how to make music. I have the musical abilities of a rock, so I am very privileged to know that my future children have a chance at musical talent. Oh and he is very excited for Sim and I to start a family.